Straight Up with Sherri

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

The MSM, Including the AP, Get the FACTS WRONG AGAIN!

It wasn't too long ago that the national media jumped to report that a G.I. Joe doll had been kidnapped and was being held captive my Muslim extremists. Well the MSM is at it again!

They are reporting that Judge Greer has issued a stay for Terri Schiavo's torture and starvation to start tomorrow instead of today.
The fact is that a hearing scheduled for Monday was moved to Wednesday. Knowing, of course, that she is to start being starved to death today.

Here are some great links to things we ALL should know- but the MSM just won't tell you!

Petition to President Bush to SAVE TERRI! Go sign it!!!


Michael Schiavo: Loving Husband or Monster? Was Terri hit by a truck or was it domestic violence?

... Dr. Lieberman concludes: “He (Michael) should most definitely be investigated as the perpetrator of the ‘incident’ that caused Terri’s collapse and her current condition.”


Action Item – A Call to all Blogs and their readers - for Terri

BlogsForTerri, on behalf of all 150+ blogs of Terri's blog group will place an ad in the Sunday edition of the St Petersburg Times (largest paid circulation in Florida - 450,000+). The ad will be an open letter to the residents of Florida from BlogsForTerri and their readers calling them to action and will provide additional significant opportunities that benefit bloggers.


Latest Update on Terri Schiavo situation: Media reports are wrong

At this moment, there is no stay. All of media are reporting that there is.


We need to stay strong! The fight is tough, but it CAN be done. Don't give up no matter what you run into. I was personally VERY disgusted this morning. Gregg Napp, a radio talk show personality, was filling in for Glenn Beck. I called at 9:00 am, when the show starts. I sat on hold for an hour- no big deal- I understand how these things work, I was more than happy to wait. What DID upset me was the way they handled Terri's case. I told them that today is the day they pull her feeding tube and the media has it wrong. I told them that it was not too late, there were things that could be done, and that I could direct them to the website with information on what people could do to help. I gave them BlogsforTerri.com as the site. They let 2 phone calls on about Terri. One of the callers just slammed Jeb Bush. The other caller slammed Michael Schiavo. THAT'S IT! NOTHING HELPFUL HERE AT ALL!

Then they came back to me and said they would not get to me. I said "WHOA! Wait, but the information Gregg just announced is wrong. There is NO STAY! She doesn't have 24 more hours. They are pulling her feeding tube today at 1:00." She said "email him." and HUNG UP!
They just don't care if the information is wrong! I called another show, Neal Boortz. Told them about the misinformation. They had NO INTEREST!

This is a WAR that MANY BLOGGERS know we have been fighting for a long time. If the public is going to get the facts, they are only going to get the facts from US! March on! Take no prisoners. DO NOT ALLOW THE MSM TO AID MICHAEL SCHIAVO IN HIS QUEST TO TORTURE AND MURDER TERRI! We have to fight and fight hard!

I will say that I was allowed to talk on 2 radio shows last night about Terri's case. The best ones to call are the Christian radio stations. Although, I did get to talk about Terri on a SPORTS TALK SHOW! BLOG like crazy! Email like crazy! Get your friends involved. DELUGE the media, Jeb Bush and the Florida lawmakers! Call every show you can. Urge people to call and email. WE CANNOT LET THIS UP TO OTHERS!!! IT TAKES ALL OF US!

2 Comments:

  • Please sign the petition asking the President to intervene for Terri at http://www.ipetitions.com/campaigns/PresPardon

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:53 AM  

  • teason28 - I have signed. I need everyone to email their family and friends to keep Terri from starving. Please sign!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home