Straight Up with Sherri

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Baby Alexander Needs Our Prayers!

Forgive me, as I write this through tears.

Baby Alexander needs our prayers.

Thanks to levi for bringing this to our attention.

Chip, from
Politics and Religion, posted this:

Please Pray for my Son

My son had a severe seizure two days ago. In the span of ten seconds he went from a healthy two month old baby to fighting for his life. His heart stopped for several minutes before the paramedics could restore his heartbeat. His brain has swollen and the prognosis is doubtful at best. I've never seen anything more frightening or agonizing in my life.

I feel blessed to have had him for two months. If there are miracles, we sure could use one.



My venture in blogging started due to LGF. Much has changed since my first day in the blogesphere, but my first cyber friends are very dear to me. Chip is one of these friends.

On February 17, 2005, little Alexander was brought into this world. Here is Chip's announcement about his new baby boy:

Virtual Cigars for Everyone!

4 Comments:

  • He has mine. My Alexander is now nineteen and I wish his Alexander the best from where I have been.

    By Blogger Alnot, at 3:59 PM  

  • prayers going up.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:18 PM  

  • Many prayers for Alexander and family.

    Lorraine in St. Pete

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:38 PM  

  • As it is written, consider it done. Sherri, do you know , did he have any vaccines before this happened?

    By Blogger KC, at 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home