Straight Up with Sherri

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Hot On the TRAIL!

Do not be mistaken. Although I have not posted anything new today, until this, I am hard at work.

I have been supplied with some very compelling information about Terri's case. The amount of information I have is mind boggling. It is taking me a long time to read the information and verify it. I have also spent hours on the phone with some excellent sources.

Please continue to send emails, call radio stations and recruiting more help.

This is turning out to be a much more grim effort than I imagined. I am only now understanding the plight that the Schindlers have endured.

I am not an official spokesperson for them, but I would imagine they feel quite tattered and torn at this point. Please keep emailing! We are beginning to gain ground in getting their attention.

DON'T GIVE UP! DON'T STOP NOW! THIS BATTLE IS NOT GOING TO BE WON OVERNIGHT! WE ARE GOING UP AGAINST SOME VERY POWERFUL GROUPS WITH A LOT OF MONEY! DO NOT LET THEM WIN!

I URGE YOU TO KEEP WORKING!

PLEASE

If you have already sent emails, send some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




DON'T STOP!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • I really believe God has annointed you to carry this battle in the manner you are progressing Sherri. I don't see a miracle around every corner and am quite skeptical at times, but I think you and the army of bloggers are going to win this round. Until then, let's press on with the fight!

    By Blogger jlfintx, at 5:15 PM  

  • Terri deserves to live! I hope that this new bill gets passed. Every person deserves a fair chance at life. Although this guy is her husband, its obvious that he is only in this to collect the insurance money. CBT2025

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home