Straight Up with Sherri

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

A CALL FOR AN INTERNATIONAL MOMENT OF PRAYER FOR TERRI!

I received this email from jlfintx and knew I HAD to ACT!


I know this is short notice, but a thought occured to me. How about a moment of silence 24 hours before the scheduled begin of the
murder of Terri Schiavo?
You know just one minute of prayers, thoughts, reflection to a higher power. After all, most of us believe that there is an ultimate authority that can intervene here, where human mechanics can not?



This is a WONDERFUL IDEA! I invite ALL people from across the globe to plead to the ULTIMATE JUDGE! Let's ALL take a moment at 1:00 pm EST, on Thursday, March 17, 2005 to bow our heads and let the LORD hear us ALL in UNISON cry out to Him for Terri.

Please Join us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home