Straight Up with Sherri

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

DEAR REPUBLICANS, YOU WILL RUE THE DAY!

Dear Republicans,

If you allow Terri to die, YOU WILL RUE THE DAY! WE, the American people, have delivered to you your power. WE CHOSE YOU! WE, the Pro-Life, Pro-Family movement helped to MOVE and put you in power. You waited many years to gain the MAJORITY. WE DELIVERED. MANY OF US ARE IN YOUR CAMP OVER THE PRO-LIFE ISSUE.

When YOU have this power and WILL NOT deliver, why do we bother? I can BE PRO-LIFE, but when I carry my voice to the ballot box, and YOU DO NOT DELIVER, YOU ARE JERKING ME AROUND! I don't want to hear YOU can't do anything! CORRUPTION is RAMPANT IN THIS CASE, and YOU have FAILED to PROTECT LIFE.

NOT JUST THE LIFE OF TERRI, BUT THE LIFE OF MANY OTHERS THAT THIS CASE WILL AFFECT! THIS IS A DANGEROUS PRECEDENT TO BE SET. IF YOU ARE IMPUDENT, WHY SHOULD I BOTHER VOTING FOR YOU!

THERE ARE THREE BRANCHES OF THIS GOVERNMENT. THIS IS A REPUBLIC! NOT AN OLIGARCHY!

MOVE NOW OR RUE THE DAY!

RESPECTFULLY,

Sherri Reese

5 Comments:

  • Sherri, you're a very cute and sweet woman, but I think you're being misled.

    Ms Schaivo is brain-dead. The court ordered physician who examined Ms. Schiavo has said so, in many ways.
    Ms Schiavo won't be coming back.
    It is a very sad, and heart wrenching thing, but keeping her alive will serve no purpose other than to prolong her husbands, her families, and possibly her own agony. If she is forced to remain alive, she will live in a world filled with darkness, confusion, and pain, for the rest of her days.
    As an American, you have the right to protest, but think of the pain that everyone involved is feeling. Your protests are not helping anyone other than yourself. Please consider that.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:26 PM  

  • RWNJ!

    Read it again... I didn't say that those that voted Republican ARE Republican...

    I am not a REPUBLICAN either. I am a Christian, a mother....

    But the PRO-FAMILY movement usually VOTES Republican. THat is what I was saying... I wrote this in a tizzy.... LOL!!

    Did I not say it right???

    Very stressful day... I hope I was't inaccurate....

    BUT! I HAVE GOOFED PLENTY BEFORE, SO WHY NOT AGAIN!! LOL!!

    sputnik

    Hmmmmm cute and sweet?

    HOW ABOUT SMART TOO! I have DONE MY HOMEWORK! Do yours...

    Besides, I will NOT argue "quality of life" as a justification to STARVE people-- That was Hitler's style with the T-4 program.

    Terri Schiavo and Hitler’s T-4 Program

    By Blogger Straight Up with Sherri, at 3:34 PM  

  • I would feel sorry for Ms Schaivo but there are too many children in Iraq who are NOT brain dead that are dying by the hands of our troops. Hope Ms Schaivo wakes up and tells everyone to impeach Bush!

    peace
    bodhi

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:45 PM  

  • RWNJ

    "there really is a lot of Democrat support for Terri, just not in their leadership positions."

    GOOD POINT!


    bodhi

    children in Iraq are NOT dying at the hands fo troops.. good grief!

    However MANY children DID die at the hands of SADDAM...

    The election is over.... Kerry lost. When he signs form 180, please come back!

    you are soooo silly....

    By Blogger Straight Up with Sherri, at 3:49 PM  

  • Sherri:

    As you know, I am in favor of keeping Terri alive. I think what is being done to her is horrible. That said, what do you suggest the national Republican leadership or any politicians (including the many Democrats who agree with keeping Terri alive) do now? I don't know that they have too many more alternatives within their power.

    It's like the people who drive around with "free Tibet" stickers. I always want to put a sticker on their cars that says "How?" ... if you have a suggestion for what Congress or the President or Governor Bush or anyone should and can lawfully do, I'd love to hear it but just saying that they'll rue the day that she dies ... well, it seems pointless.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home