Straight Up with Sherri

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

WATCH THE VIDEO OF CARLA SAUER IYER ON FOX NEWS THIS MORNING!

Video of Carla's Interview on FOX NEWS!

MUST SEE INTERVIEW ABOUT TERRI SCHIAVO'S CONDITION AND HOW SHE REPORTED TO THE POLICE AN INCIDENT WHERE SHE FELT MICHAEL HAD INJECTED TERRI WITH INSULIN!

Hat tip to DEE- AGAIN!!

Thanks DEE!



Just some more news....

THIS IS A HORRIBLE CASE! HOW INCOMPETANT CAN THESE ORGANIZATIONS DOING THE INVESTIGATIONS GET?

Hat tip: Free Republic

Murder charges for family in Oak Ridge starvation case

1 Comments:

  • Thank you so much for your site. I have been following your posts for the last 5 days.
    How can this be happening in our country? While one family receives first degree murder charges for starving a handicapped person to death, another receives adulation and support in that same type of murder !?!? Absolute craziness.

    I am posting the below to other sites as well - just an idea:

    This morning I awoke, exhausted still, not resting enough as I pray for Terri. I phoned the Florida State Senator offices requesting they change their vote on the bill for Terri's life, and faxed a message to President Bush, requesting that he take Terri into protective custody if he could and thanking him for his heart and all that he has done to try to help and save her life. I thought about if there was anything else that I could do.

    I thought of one more thing:
    I phoned the US Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit in Atlanta at (404) 335-6100, and simply requested to leave a message for the Hon. J.L. Edmonson, the Chief Judge of the court. The woman at the other end was polite, courteous, even kind and asked me what message I would like her to relay. I just said that I would ask the Hon. Edmonson to please allow Terri's feeding tube to be restored, while the appeals court considers the entire case concerning Terri. The woman I spoke with said thank you, and that she would pass my message on.

    I thought that perhaps all of us might call and leave a similar message for the appeals court.

    Thanks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home