Straight Up with Sherri

Thursday, April 14, 2005

BREAKING NEWS! Judge Boyd to Recuse Himself!

I have learned from a reliable source who is close to this case that Judge Boyd will be recusing himself from Miss Mae's case. According to my source, the case will most likely be moved to the state level. Due to all the information I have learned about this case and all the parties involved, I have to say- in my opinion, I feel Judge Boyd has made a great decision here.

I sincerely believe Judge Boyd to be an honest man, and that he is striving to do the right thing, for all parties involved, especially Miss Mae.


UPDATE:

This just in from an email from Kenneth--

Our attorney, Jack Kirby, just spoke with Judge Boyd and confirmed with me that Boyd has taken himself off the case.

2 Comments:

  • YAHOO!!!!!! Greer needs to take notice.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:55 AM  

  • Levi

    I hate to say "trust me," but I kinda have to say that.

    Considering all the information I have, and the sources I have spoken with, I think it was a good decision...

    He is not trying to delay things- the judge really does want what is best for Mae- in my opinion.

    Email me- and I will tell you more...if you like.

    By Blogger Straight Up with Sherri, at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home