Just Talked With the Judge About Miss Mae
RE: Mea Magouirk
JUST TALKED TO THE JUDGE!
Case WAS settled Monday--
ALL parties agreed on the following.
Three doctors were picked and approved by BOTH PARTIES!
If 2 of the 3 found that Miss Mae could be moved to Emory or Birmingham with a DECENT chance of surivival then this would happen- and that the grandaughter would remain as guardian.
The Doctors had a phone conference Monday night at about 6:00 pm.
What was decided- the judge does not know--
SO please do NOT bug the judge!
NOw- I am still working on finding out what DID HAPPEN!
I will keep you posted!!!