Straight Up with Sherri

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

UPDATE on Baby Alexander

Hat tip: levi from queens

Baby Alexander's father, Chip, has an update on his son's condition posted at his blog:

Politics and Religion

Please keep this family in your prayers. Hold them up for a GREAT MIRACLE and HEALING! Lord we call on you for strength, comfort, and grace for this child and his entire family. Bring them a miracle. We give you the glory, and in all things Lord, we praise you. Yes Lord, we
thank you for the fleas!

The Hiding Place

1 Comments:

  • ((Corrie)) I loved you so. She was my example from my youth...the story of her life in film was a light for me. Her ability to forgive taught me forgiveness. Her father's example taught me to love justice and truth even in the midst of evil, danger and extreme situations. Her sister taught me to look for good in all situations (Romans 8:28)...the fleas :) What a shining star!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home