Straight Up with Sherri

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Yesterday's Winners!!!!!!

I honestly was going to just post a picture of the winner, but once I went searching for images I just HAD to share. Here are some pictures I think you will enjoy. John Kerry was the winner, but Michael Moore and Dan Rather were right on his heels. I have named each photo in hopes that you would share any "captions" you come up with!

FIRST:
Golddingger!


Daddy Kerry????


Hockey??

Now for Teraaaayza:
okay, I need a better pic- this one is no fun. Anyone have anything better to offer??

MMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (Moore):
Michael Hussein

Dan Rather (NOT):
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he looks so.........

Do it Dave! Do it! (THWAAAAP!!)

AGAIN! I can't stop seeing RED(states)!!!

BILLARY!!!

Watch out for that....!!!!!

what a, uhhhh, ummmm, unique couple.

SMILE!!! ("say cheese" just seemed toooooo cheesy!)

Isn't she lovely?

Which leads us to:

VADER!

Meester Chirac:

Hmmmmmmm, I like it!

The BIG "O":

I am biting my tongue on this one.

Soros:

how pretty

Koffi:

ME?

Arafish:

Peek-a-boo!!

I know, that's MEAN!

EEEEEEEEWWWWW!



Babs:

Hee hee! I bet that was FUN!

Watch out Bill, I think she wants to play Monica!

The Madonna!

Someone actually said their mom, so I found this:

MOM!!!

And someone mentioned their Husband!

HEEEEERE'S JOHNNY!

Thanks to all that played!!! I hope you all had as much fun with this as I did! Tune it tomorrow!!!!

2 Comments:

  • LOL! Sherri

    I can't figure out which one is my favorite! Thanks for the laughs today!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:13 PM  

  • Thanks, Sherri for the fun post & feeedback session for us Nut Jobs.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home