Straight Up with Sherri

Friday, February 18, 2005

Deep Throat Revealed!!!!!!!!!!?

Ehrlichman ID'd Kissinger as Watergate 'Deep Throat'
Powerful Nixon aide 'believed it very strongly,' 'was absolutely convinced'


Now, it turns out that one of Nixon's top aides, John Ehrlichman, who spent time in prison for his role in Watergate, stated unequivocably that "Deep Throat" was none other than Henry Kissinger, who was Nixon's national security adviser from 1969 to 1973.

According to a report in "Editor and Publisher," a key publishing trade magazine, the information comes from Walter Anderson, chairman and CEO of Parade magazine and a close friend of Ehrlichman. Although Ehrlichman died in 1999, Anderson says the former top Nixon aide ID'd Kissinger as "Deep Throat" more than two decades ago in a conversation they had.




Read the rest at the link provided above......

1 Comments:

  • RWNJ

    LOL!!

    Funny-- I didn't relly care either- but I figured that was because I was too young to remember the whole Watergate/Deepthroat thing- so I just ran with it since I thought I was the one that was wired for not caring..

    getting late....

    my sentences are rambling


    g'nite!

    By Blogger Straight Up with Sherri, at 12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home