Straight Up with Sherri

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Another ARREST!

Hat tip: Sarah D. (The world's greatest HOSTESS! Thanks for giving me a place to rest while I was in Florida and being a great help to SUWS news reporting!)


Another Arrest!

Another person arrested as they attempt to bring water to Terri Schiavo.

Can you imagine? I'm sorry judge, can you read this to me again? The Florida Courts DEFY state law and COURT ORDER THE DEATH OF A HANDICAPPED WOMAN BY DEHYDRATION AND STARVATION, and when I decide to bring her water...I AM ARRESTED? Just want to make sure I get this right..... Make sure you right that in ALL CAPITALS on the police report......

Question for ya judge. If I neglect to provide food and water to my child, I am arrested. If I know that someone is being starved to death in my neighbors house, but don't call the authorities, I am an accomplice. BUT- if you you tell a husband he can starve his wife, I am arrested for trying to help her????? Just so we are clear....

I can't wait to see how HISTORY TREATS THIS EVENT.........

Judge Greer's own T-4 Program.....(sounds like a headline, Hmmmmm)

6 Comments:

  • Lana Jacobs is a hero. Distract them, overwhelm them. Someone should get through.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:59 PM  

  • Sherri, where are you right now? Are you somewhere where you can contact the FBI?
    The FBI investigates certain crimes under the Congressional Assassination, Kidnaping, and Assailt Act (Title 18, U.S. Code, Section 351).
    The Jacksonville FBI office phone number is (904) 721-1211. I don't know if they are the closest to Pinellas Park, but I could get their phone number on the Web.

    I e-mailed this info to RWNJ as well.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:02 PM  

  • You can't give her water from a bottle, she will drown.

    That's why the tubes are inserted into the stomach, bypassing the esphosgial reflex that isn't there anymore.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:41 PM  

  • Hate to break this to you guys, but it happens hundreds of times a day.

    If it didn't there wouldn't be any Medicare.

    Stop the madness > let her rest in peace with the Lord.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:43 PM  

  • Anonymous,

    Please explain what she has been doing with her saliva all this time.

    You might also want to read what one of Terri's nurses had to say about that:

    http://www.michnews.com/artman/publish/article_7384.shtml

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:46 PM  

  • If "hearsay" is inadmissable in all courts of this land, why!!
    why in the name of God! is Michael Schiavo(WHO SAYS TERRI ONCE TOLD HIM SHE WOULD NOT WANT TO BE KEPT ALIVE BY ARTIFICIAL MEANS)being listened to by the Judicial system? is what Michael Schiavo has to say not considered "Hearsay"?? and if he is the estranged Husband-why does he have a say in anything involving Terri!
    HE IS AN ADULTEROUS/MURDERER!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home