Straight Up with Sherri

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Man Offers $1 Million to Save Terri Schiavo

I heard about this story earlier today, but finally found it in print.

Man Offers $1 Millionto Save Terri Schiavo
Businessman will pay husband Michael if he transfers guardianship to parents


Unfortunately, I don not htink this will work, but the story will serve another cause. It is shameful that this is the world we live in, but it is. I truly believe that this move will bring much more attention to the Terri Schiavo case and the media will begin to cover it more. Someone being tortured by thirst and starvation gets little mention, but when someone bellies up to the plate with $1 MILLION- it is now BIG NEWS!

The fact that Gloria Allred is in the picture adds even more flare. She is a common face on FOX News, especially with Greta.



I am making plans for Florida. Thanks to each and everyone of you. Your kindness, support, and graciousness is beyond any I have ever known. YOU ALL ENCOURAGE ME AND KEEP ME STRONG! I am one of the RICHEST in the WORLD!

Thank you and God Bless YOU!

With a Humbled Heart,

Sherri

1 Comments:

  • You see Michail still has some money left from the malpractice suit, if he can kill her now, he can still live comfortable. If he takes the million dollars, and lets the parents care for Terri, than the whole world will see him for what he really is. To bad he has no heart, and I think it was probably him who put her in the state she is in now, or I should say the state she has been in for the last 15 years. God have mercy on our land, I remember the days when life was valuable, and you did everything possible to save it. Now they want to kill the weak or sick, disabled, unborn, you name it, murder is now o.k., the law protects it, hang my head in shame, what has happenned to our nation

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home