Straight Up with Sherri

Monday, February 28, 2005

McCain Has LOST HIS MIND!



I was visiting NewsMax and saw this Headline:

The first name that popped out of U.S. Sen. John McCain's mouth Sunday as the Republican choice for president in 2008 was Jeb Bush, but the governor's spokesman repeated his position that he has no plans to run.

"If you're looking at dynasties, and by the way I'm a great admirer of Governor Bush, he's done a great job in Florida," the Arizona senator said on "Fox News Sunday." But he added, "This might be a wide-open situation."



Where's my duct tape? THANK GOD McCain and Jeb Bush are not elected officials in MY state! McCain says "great job?" What GREAT JOB? Please do tell. I love his brother, but Jeb Bush is no George W Bush! That's for sure!

It is no surprise McCain would admire Jeb Bush. As far as I can see, neither one of them has a SPINE!

I nominate Condoleeza Rice. HANDS DOWN! Condi has it ALL! She has the brains, the drive, the courage, and the moral conviction it takes to be President of this country. The rest of them are pure politicians.




CONDI IN 2008!

4 Comments:

  • ¡Condi in 08'!

    By Blogger Tom, at 9:59 PM  

  • I have McCain in my state and I am one of the thirty per cent who did not vote for him. Anyone who is a buddy with John Fraud Kerry will never get my vote. Especially after the coverup job he did to the POW/MIAs from SEA.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:57 AM  

  • I have it's cool too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:07 AM  

  • You have done a great job on setting up your blog. Your site will definately be bookmarked.

    I am in the process of setting up a Weekly House Cleaning Schedules
    site. It's basically a resource site which covers Weekly House Cleaning Schedules
    related stuff.

    Stop by sometime :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home