Straight Up with Sherri

Monday, February 28, 2005

TICKED!!!!!!!!!!

I am flat out TICKED! The amount of lazy, self-centered people in this country just infuriates me. Each time I talk to people about the Terri case, I get these assorted statements.

  • "Well, all I know is what I heard on the TV."
  • "Well, I think this is the family's fight."
  • "I am sure they have their own attorneys."
  • "I hate it for the family, but they really need to let her go."
  • "There is nothing there, she is a shell."



It gets worse at times. Let's get something STRAIGHT! This case is not about a woman in a coma. It is not about "right to die." The family does not have the vast resources of the euthanasia "death society" groups that are propping up this case to use as a precedent for their own agendas. Terri is not PVS. Terri is aware of her surroundings. People have lied on the stand, including Michael Schiavo. The judge is beyond bias. Terri has been denied legal representation. Judge Greer dismissed Terri"s Ad Litem when he didn't like the Ad Litem's findings back in 2002, and then proceeded to appoint HIMSELF as her guardian. This is beyond disgusting- the Judge has yet to EVER VISIT TERRI! (not to mention that this is against FL Statute 744.309(b) and FL Canon 5(E) 1 and 2.) As for what people see on TV? I am dumbfounded! Absolutely DUMBFOUNDED! It's as if no one has ever heard about forged documents and Eason Jordan.

It becomes clearer each day that the MSM cannot be trusted to be honest, let alone do their homework, or hunt down stories in the pursuit of TRUTH. When America continues to firmly plant their heads in the sand, I find myself thinking, "Is this how people felt in Germany before and during Hitler's climb to power?" I am standing on the rooftops screaming at the top of my lungs-



"WAKE UP!"

Enough of the laziness already. The web of alleged lies, corruption, illegal activity, cover-up, and denial of due process that surrounds the players aggressively seeking the death of Terri Schiavo is extensive and EXPLOSIVE! Do some homework. THIS is a SUPERB collection of MUST READ ARTICLES! Warning: What you find will leave you in awe of the hard work and dedication of Ginger Berlin and June Maxam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home