March 23, 2005
UPDATE from Press Conference
Here's the latest update from the press conference (Still underway? Expect further details later):
* Pleaded with Justice Kennedy and the US Supreme Court to "not rush to judgement," hoping for a stay so the case can be fully investigated.
* More people (including Terri's sister, Suzanne) going to Tallahassee to work on legislative action
* Senate President LEE and the GOP majority: "you have the fate of Terri in your hands". House has approved legislation, it's completely up to them. "If she dies, it's on the Senate's hands."
* Florida DCF is moving to have records unsealed
* If failure at US Supreme Court and Florida legislature fails to act, they plead with Governor Bush to use some executive authority to save Terri: "You may be Terri's last hope."
Larcenia J. Bullard 850-487-5127
Walter Campbell, Jr. 850-487-5094
J.D. Alexander 850-487-5044
Nancy Argenziano 850-487-5017
Paula Dockery 850-487-5040
Lisa Carlton 850-487-5081
Evelyn J. Lynn 850-487-5033
Burt L. Saunders 850-487-5124
Michael Bennett 850-487-5078
Dennis Jones 850-487-5065