Straight Up with Sherri

Friday, March 11, 2005

The ONLY Way to IMPEACH GREER!

There are MANY petitions going around to IMPEACH JUDGE GREER, but when I received this notice from Gordon Watts, I knew I needed to get this information to YOU! YOU are the ONES that CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Gordon Watts is a man that has faced the courts on Terri's behalf. SUWS also covered THIS press release by Gordon Watts and THIS follow-up story.

FROM GORDON WATTS:



Thank you, Pamela Hennesey and CNS News, for joining my efforts (or, was it I who joined your efforts?) to impeach Judge George W. Greer (re: Schindler Family Calls for Judge's 'Immediate Impeachment' By Melanie Hunter, CNSNews.com Deputy Managing Editor, March 10, 2005). We fight on three fronts:

1) Introducing new laws/bills, but this does no good if we will get an unjust judge;
2) Continued efforts in court - some courts are somewhat fair, some of the time, so we must not give up, when a life is at stake;
3) Although many "impeach Greer" petitions have been floating around (and they are well-meaning and good motivators), the aid to my State Representative told me that she knew nothing of such petitions, and that I was the first constituent to have asked for the state house to initiate Art. III, Sect. 17 Impeachment Proceedings, under the Florida Constitution:

SEE HERE



for details on how to do this, see:

http://HomeTown.AOL.com/Gww1210 or
http://www.GeoCities.com/Gordon_Watts32313 and look at the old Monday March 07 and Tuesday March 08 stories.

PS: While Greer is clearly bad, he only is allowed to act because the appeals court judges (his "bosses") allow this, so they are even more responsible, but will anyone demand their impeachment quickly enough to matter?

To repeat: If the avid Terri - fighters and supporters fail to formally request their state and federal representatives to begin the impeachment and removal of these "unjust judges," there will be an eternity of regret. "I promise you that." (It just takes a phone call and an email and/or visit.)

PS: I know first-hand, because I was treated to injustice in this court in my quest to save Terri. My petition were NOT frivolous or nutty, as evidenced by the fact that my recent defeat in the Florida's Supreme Court was only 4-3, in which almost half of the State Supreme Court justices, in case number SC03-2420, agreed that I DID have a legal right to intervene on behalf of Terri Schiavo and petition for a Writ of Habeas corpus, for Theresa Schiavo, on the grounds that she is not terminally ill and therefore illegally held in the hospice.

Details of my efforts and near success, in which my rehearing petition got more votes than the Governor's rehearing petition before the same court (he was denied 7-0 in case number SC04-925, the "Terri's Law" case), are found in the front page news of the sites i manage and in various press releases and online postings:

09 March Press Release: New Papers filed in Intervention in Fla. Supreme Ct. for Terri S.:


Find Press Release HERE and HERE



THIS IS IMPERATEVE!
ACT NOW!

5 Comments:

  • It appears the Lord works in mysterious ways and right now he is calling for Terri to join him.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:22 PM  

  • Ummm.. thou shalt not kill?
    Just a thought.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:23 PM  

  • She's already dead in the head

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:36 AM  

  • Starvation is a cruel punishment. If this were a seal, whale, or panda, (instead of a human) the American public would be outraged when someone would make her starve to death. I'm ashamed my country has made a mockery of human life. We are nothing but barbarians.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:42 PM  

  • I agree that starving someone to death is extreme, there has to be another way to releive her of any suffering...MM5521

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home