Straight Up with Sherri

Sunday, April 17, 2005

The Massacre of Innocents!

Hat tip: Tom (he referenced this article by Michelle Malkin)






And the Massacre of Innocents!

Legislation Seeking to Criminalize Ultrasounds without Doctor's Order Moves in Springfield

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

By
The Leader-Springfield Bureau


SPRINGFIELD -- Pro-abortion forces won a victory in the Illinois House Wednesday as State Rep. Rosemary Mulligan (R-Park Ridge) successfully passed HB 2492 which would make it a criminal offense for an ultrasound to be administered without a doctor's order.


YES, you heard that right. A CRIMINAL OFFENSE!

Mulligan said that Planned Parenthood and the Illinois State Medical Society encouraged her to sponsor the legislation because there was a concern about long exposure of fetuses to ultrasound waves.

"There's a new little industry that does ultrasound videos on babies before they're born for entertainment purposes," the Cook County legislator told her colleagues. "There is concern about the neurological development with long exposure."


YEAH, right, uhuh......sure that is the concern....

When asked by State Rep. Randy Hultgren (R-Wheaton) whether or not it would effect crisis pregnancy centers who have recently begun doing ultrasounds on women considering abortion, Mulligan said she wasn't familiar with the practice in those agencies, and deferred a clear response.

"I am assuming those agencies have doctor's orders to perform the ultrasounds, so I don't know whether this would change their policies or not," she responded.


DON'T KNOW? YES YOU DO!

Mulligan, who is a strong abortion advocate, said that an ultrasound should not be done for political reasons to make anyone change their minds about any particular purpose.

POLITICAL REASONS? Like PLANNED PARENTHOOD Lobbying for this was really about concern for the child? My understanding is that PLANNED PARENTHHOD doesn't provide any help in ACTUALLY PLANNING FOR PARENTHOOD. When Planned Parenthood is involved, you bet it is PURE POLITICS!

Hultgren called the proposal "disconcerting" that the bill was being promoted as a minor bill. "This is very serious," Hultgren said. "I encourage everyone to vote no. A person shouldn't be charged as a criminal for doing a two minute ultrasound on an expectant woman."

AMEN!

State Rep. Coreen Gordon (D-Kankakee) asked for specific studies indicating the harm an unborn baby would face for prolonged exposure to ultrasound.

Mulligan said that the Federal Drug Administration had warned that muscle and nerve development could be affected by long exposure.

"We should be concerned about the long term health of the fetus," Mulligan, who has voted against a ban on partial birth abortion, said.

The bill passed with bi-partisan support with 76 yes votes and 32 no votes.

Six voted present.

The legislation would make it a Class A misdemeanor for an ultrasound to be performed without a doctor's orders.

It now moves to the Illinois Senate, where it will go through committee before a floor vote.


Planned Parenthoods idea of family planning is educating kids about their sexuality!

Some other images that Planned Parenthood DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE!

WARNING: THESE IMAGES ARE VERY UPSETTING!

Baby Malachi

21 week old clings to Doctor's finger from inside mother's womb!

I have NO WORDS for this one

Is this NOT a human being?

Partial Birth Abortion

Another Pro-Choice VICTIM!

VERY UPSETTING!

11th week

THIS IS HOW CONCERNED PLANNED PARENTHOOD IS FOR THESE LIVES!




For more on Planned parenthood, see THIS:

The Most Merciful Thing That the Large Family Does to One of its Infant Members is to Kill It

TIM at Pro Life Blogs has more on this!






7 Comments:

  • - The bastards just won't be happy until we have full fledged abortion on demand and drive through abortion clinics. They know the tide is turning and they think a good offense is the best defense. The really sad thing is that when the public has had enough and the whole thing swings back to the opposite extreme, ligitimate cases where its warrented will also suffer. But the euthanathists don't really give a damn. Its all about power with them.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:23 AM  

  • OH HUNTER!

    How I have missed you!!!

    Good to see you stop by!

    Makes me smile!

    Thanks!

    By Blogger Straight Up with Sherri, at 1:32 AM  

  • “…for political reasons to make anyone change their minds about any particular purpose.” Is there any doubt what particular purpose she’s referring to? Planned Parenthood must be losing a lot of abortion $$ with their “it’s only a clump of tissue” lies being exposed.

    Their concern isn’t over exposure to the baby, most likely it’s over exposure of the truth to pregnant women. I guess it’s extremely hard arguing the result of an ultrasound, that there is indeed a life with little fingers and toes. Maybe the legislation that should be pushed is a requirement of an ultrasound being performed and viewed as part of “informed consent” before an abortion is executed.

    Oh, Sherri – those pictures…horrific but necessary.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:18 PM  

  • Oh, Sherri...I am weeping at work. I probably shouldn't have looked at the pictures while here at work...

    But they are soo important to be seen...thank you so much for putting them up. I only wish a couple of my female coworkers were looking over my shoulder just now at lunch, on my computer....they are so staunch for abortion "rights" - -murder, that is.

    I think I will save the pics in case it ever comes up again.....they need and deserve to really know the truth before they decide to think the way they do right now.

    A picture is worth a thousand words - no, a million words.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:35 PM  

  • For whatever reason(s) these pictures were release to the public...these are terrible terrible pictures that show wicked act against children and against mankind in general.

    The Oath of Hippocrates

    "I swear by Apollo, the Physician, and Aesulapius and Health and All-Heal and All the Gods and Goddesses that, according to my ability and judgement, I will keep this Oath and Stipulation:

    "To reckon him who taught me this art equally dear to me as my parents, to share my substance with him and relieve his necessities if required:to regard his offspring as on the same footing with my own brothers, and to teach them this art if they should wish to learn it without fee or stipulation, and that by precept lecture and every other mode of instruction. I will impart knowledge of the art to my own sons and to those of my teachers, and to disciples bound by a stipulation and oath, according to the law of medicine, but to none others.

    "I will follow that method of treatment which, accord ing to my ability and judgement, I consider for the benefit of my patients, and abstain from whatever is deleterious and mischievous. I will give no deadly medicine to anyone if asked, nor suggest any such counsel; furthermore, I will not give to a woman an instrument to produce abortion.

    "With purity and with holiness I will pass my life and practice my art. I will not cut a person who is suffering with a stone, but will leave this to be done by practitioners of this work. Into whatever houses I enter I will go into them for the benefit of the sick and will abstain from every voluntary act of mischief and corruption, and further from the seduction of females or males, bond or free.

    "Whatever in connection with my professional practice, or not in connection with it, I may see or hear in the lives of men which ought not to be spoken abroad, I will not divulge, as reckoning that all such should be kept secret.

    "While I continue to keep this oath unviolated, may it be granted to me to enjoy life and the practice of the art, respected by all men at all times but should I trespass and violate this oath, may the reverse be my lot."

    MC4322

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:02 PM  

  • MC4322

    YOU ARE A BREATH OF FRESH AIR!!!

    GREAT POST!

    I actually have a link to the old oath and a newer one, etc...

    I will search for it- and maybe do a post on it...

    I come across so much information in my research and fact finding that I sometimes forget how much I didn't share yet....

    I sure hope that you continue to come and comment...

    By Blogger Straight Up with Sherri, at 11:27 PM  

  • Whatever I can do to keep up the fight, I will continue to do so.....thanks!

    MC4322

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home