Straight Up with Sherri

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Guardianship 101

Sherri had shared a rant with me before going to Florida that she wanted me to add to any post. I think this fits well with something else I received from a friend of hers, Karen.
Please bear with me as I share these with you:

From Sherri:
If ANY parents had performed THEIR legal GUARDIANSHIP over their child the same way that Michael has performed HIS GUARDIANSHIP over Terri, they would have been removed as GUARDIAN a LONG TIME AGO! YEARS AGO! If NOT facing SERIOUS CHARGES OF NEGLECT, ABUSE, ETC!

The only thing that seems to have stopped this EXACT thing from happening in Terri's case is (in my humble opinion) an OBVIOUS FEAR in this town of FELOS AND GREER! I feel it is URGENT, IMPERATIVE, AND TOP PRIORITY to find out WHY THEY FEAR FELOS AND GREER! OR WHY IT IS THAT THEY PROTECT THEM!

Is it MONEY? Is it FRIENDSHIP? Or is even MORE SINISTER THAN THAT?!!

I'm not sure that Sherri has any humble opinions, but I would excuse the colloquialism.

And this from Karen:

Even Teddy Bears Get To Eat!

A very special thanks to Karen for her illustration of meaningful guardianship!

Posted by Right Wing Nut Job

1 Comments:

  • Come on people, let's get that balance to break $1000, shouldn't be that difficult with these numbers!

    SUWS:

    VISITS

    Total 5,196
    Average Per Day 175
    Average Visit Length 8:59
    Last Hour 4
    Today 34
    This Week 1,227

    PAGE VIEWS

    Total 17,701
    Average Per Day 585
    Average Per Visit 3.3
    Last Hour 5
    Today 125
    This Week 4,094

    By Blogger jlfintx, at 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home