Straight Up with Sherri

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Reading This Could Save Your CHILD'S LIFE!

Hat tip: My DEAR FRIEND CONNIE!


Connie emailed this link to me. I was SHOCKED to find out how many sexual predators lived in my small town....and these are the only ones I KNOW ABOUT! As a mother of 2 small girls, no matter how scary this information is, I am glad I am now in the KNOW!

Just go to the link at the bottom and type your ZIP CODE, no need to fill out any other boxes. Just type in your ZIP CODE!


CriminalCheck.com

4 Comments:

  • Wow!! I foung 16 in my zip code...I have a 9 year old girl...so help them god! I have to pray for them.

    This is good information, we also have a good neighborhood watch program in my community.

    Wow!!
    MC4322

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:43 PM  

  • 27 in my zip code! Wow! And this is supposed to be a pretty good zip...A sure matter of prayer for safety.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:44 AM  

  • 35 in My Zip code..but aleast the are not really close by...and the funny thing is that 6 were women..Thanks for the heads up...this site will be passed around alot..

    mm5521

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:25 PM  

  • Whats up with Florida...

    Convicted sexual predators serving less than a life term would be required to wear tracking monitors linked to global positioning systems until their deaths.

    QUESTION: Will this device have a zapper that throws our a 220 Voltage current and shock the #@*&% (this mean crapper) out of these people, when a sex offender goes too close to a school?

    Now that would work for me! How can a monitoring device stop these guys and gals. Yes we know where they are, but do we know what they are doing NOW?

    Go Florida...you have my vote.

    MC4322

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home